RSI units are engineered for waste solvent recycling performance, simplicity and ease of use. All RSI solvent recycling units are designed to integrate into your production process. No matter the make-up of your waste solvent stream, from acetones to white spirits, contaminated solvents can be recycled to their original form.
The RSI solvent recycler models can be designed to handle outputs from 4 to 250 gallons per hour. The units can be programmed to operate in batch or continuous feed mode. Operation is fully automatic via a PLC controller with a color LCD touch screen interface.
By selecting the appropriate options these units can be tailored to a variety of applications and integrated into most industrial uses. The RSI units can be configured with different heating and condensing mediums making these units extremely versatile.
- Explosion proof Class I Division I Group D (flammable solvents are no problem)
- PLC controller
- Full safety and alarm signals
- Automatic dirty solvent feed system
- Automatic sludge transfer system
- Vacuum still
- 99.9% purity range
- Pre-wired, pre-piped, and tested prior to customer deliver
- Internal distillation chamber (mixer/scaper)
- Extra tanks
- Dosing unit(s)
- Special voltage
- Outside signal processing
- Pre and/or post distillation filtration
- Fraction distillation systems
- High temperature operations
- Custom features
Units are tailored to meet your requirements and integrate as seamlessly as possible into your production process. Contact Onsite Recycling Services to discuss your specific needs or to obtain more details on equipment specifications.